Legislative Districts of NJ, Hosted, 3857 [New Jersey] Full Details
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Legislative Districts of NJ, Hosted, 3857 [New Jersey]
- The Legislative District polygon spatial layer Govt_admin_legdis_3857 delineates the legislative districts for New Jersey, beginning with the elections of 2011. The spatial data are based mainly on the NJ Municipal Boundaries layer Govt_admin_municipal_bnd (fka nj_munis), rather than Census Bureau geographic data (TIGER.) Information on officeholders is derived from the legislative roster provided by the NJ Office of Legislative Services. It is updated infrequently and should be checked from an independent source before use. ***NOTE*** For users who incorporate NJOGIS services into web maps and/or web applications, please sign up for the NJ Geospatial Forum discussion listserv for early notification of service changes. Visit https://nj.gov/njgf/about/listserv/ for more information.
- New Jersey Office of GIS
- New Jersey Geographic Information Network (NJGIN) Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- This data set is not survey data and must not be used as survey data See the balance of this metadata record for conditions that limit appropriate uses.Acknowledgement of the data set providers, NJ Office of Information Technology, Office of GIS (NJOGIS); and NJ Office of Legislative Services (NJ OLS), would be appreciated for maps, data or other products derived from this data set. The State of New Jersey makes great effort to provide secure, accurate, and complete data and metadata. However, portions of the data and metadata may be incorrect or not current. Any errors or omissions should be reported for investigation. The State of New Jersey, its officers, employees or agents shall not be liable for damages or losses of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of data and metadata, including but not limited to, damages or losses caused by reliance upon the accuracy or timeliness of any such data and metadata, or damages incurred from the viewing, distributing, or copying of those materials. The data and metadata are provided "as is." No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the data and metadata, or its hyperlinks to other Internet resources. The State disclaims any duty or obligation either to maintain availability of or to update the data and metadata.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: