Le Diocese de Sarlat: Diocoesis Sarlatensis. Full Details
- Le Diocese de Sarlat: Diocoesis Sarlatensis.
- Relief show pictorially. The title cartouche includes a man and woman atop a monument bearing a crowned French coat of arms and supported by two manticores. The man and woman have been colored a vibrant yellow. Includes the inscription "a Amsterdam imprimé ches Henrii Hondius, et se vendent a Paris ches Melchoir Tavernier aupres du Palais." (Published at the publishing house of Henry Hondius in Amsterdam and sold in the shop of Melchoir Tavernier in Paris near the Palace.) From the Composite Atlas of France, title created to represent a unique collection within the Clark Library, University of Michigan. Appears to match the state mentioned in Van der Krogt but lacks the inscription "Delineabat Joannes Tardo, canonicus Ecclesiae Sarlati 1625." 1 map 35 x 46 cm.
- Hondius, Hendrik, 1597-1651, Tavernier, Melchior, 1594-1665, seller., and Vignaud, Henry, 1830-1922
- University of Michigan
- Resource Class:
- Temporal Coverage:
- between 1630 and 1639
- This map is in the public domain.
- Rights Holder:
- Please attribute access and use of this digitized map to the Stephen S. Clark Library, University of Michigan Library. https://www.lib.umich.edu/about-us/policies/copyright-policy
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: