Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Discovery Portal
Big Ten Academic Alliance Geoportal
Tree Inspection in the Last 30 Days: Washington, D.C.
|Click on map to inspect values|
- This data layer shows 311 Service Requests in the last 30 days for tree inspections. DDOT's Urban Forestry Administration (UFA) primary mission is to maintain the city's street trees. Street trees are those located between the curb and sidewalk. UFA also clears fallen trees and limbs from roadways and sidewalks, and moves or removes fallen trees or limbs that impede vehicular passage through alleys.If there is no immediate threat to individuals, vehicles parked in a public right-of-way, or the flow of traffic through streets and alleys, trees will be inspected within 30 days of request.
- City of Washington, District of Columbia
- Municipalities Geospatial Data
- Washington, D.C., United States
- Utilities and Communication
- Dataset and Service
- Contributed by:
- More details at