Gelman Site of 1,4-Dioxane Contamination - Surface Water Features [Michigan] Full Details
This dataset was automatically cataloged from the provider's ArcGIS Hub. In some cases, information shown here may be incorrect or out-of-date.
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Gelman Site of 1,4-Dioxane Contamination - Surface Water Features [Michigan]
- Surface water features were downloaded from Michigan GIS Open Data (https://gis-michigan.opendata.arcgis.com) on August 30, 2019 and clipped to the general Gelman Sciences, Inc./ Pall Life Sciences Inc. (Gelman) Site of Contamination. The original file, Hydrography_Lines_v17a.shp, is part of the Michigan Geographic Framework which is maintained by the Center for Shared Solutions and Technology Partnerships and serves as the digital base map for State of Michigan government. The data is intended to serve as a common and standardized infrastructure on which all GIS users of 1:24,000 scale map data can be built into applications. Processing of the file was conducted by The Mannik and Smith Group, Inc. under contract with EGLE. For easier display and selection, features were dissolved and merged based on the Name and other ID fields. Linestyles and labels were applied to the features based on whether or not it was a named feature.This data is used in theGelman Site of 1,4-Dioxane Contamination web map(item details).If you have questions regarding the Gelman Sciences, Inc site of contamination contact Dan Hamel at 517-745-6595 orHamelD@michigan.gov.Report problems or data functionality suggestions toEGLE-Maps@Michigan.gov.
- Michigan Dept. of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
- State of Michigan Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- This application or dataset, along with any maps, data, content and other information contained within it and all output from the application (together the “Information”), is provided as a public service, and there are no restrictions on the use, reproduction, or distribution of the Information. It is your responsibility to use the Information for a legally permissible purpose. This Information is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The State of Michigan (“State”) makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, timeliness, or completeness of this Information. THE STATE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. THE STATE WILL NOT BE LIABLE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY CLAIM FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS AND LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, RELATED TO THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS INFORMATION. IN NO EVENT WILL THE STATE BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE ACCESS OR USE OF THIS INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. By accessing or using this Information, you agree that you will not make any claims against the State or any of its departments, divisions, officers, or employees related to your use of the Information. These terms are governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to conflict of laws provisions. Nothing in these terms is meant to impact or replace any existing rights or licenses, such as copyright, trademark, or patent protections, in materials or content that may be located on the site or portal containing the Information.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: