Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Discovery Portal
Big Ten Academic Alliance Geoportal
Appropriation Points: Washington, D.C.
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Appropriation points. The dataset contains locations and attributes of appropriation pointsC. Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) and participating D.C. government agencies. U.S Appropriations are lands set aside at the time of the original founding and platting of the city for use by the U.S. Federal Government. Please visit http://vpm.dc.gov/ for additional information. All DC GIS data is stored and exported in Maryland State Plane coordinates NAD 83 meters. METADATA CONTENT IS IN PROCESS OF VALIDATION AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- City of Washington, District of Columbia
- Municipalities Geospatial Data
- Washington, D.C., United States
- Location, Land, Property, Square, and Lot
- Dataset and Service
- Contributed by:
- More details at