Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Discovery Portal
Big Ten Academic Alliance Geoportal
Appropriations: Washington, D.C.
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Appropriation polygons. The dataset contains locations and attributes of appropriation polygonsC. Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) and participating D.C. government agencies. U.S Appropriations are lands set aside at the time of the original founding and platting of the city for use by the U.S. Federal Government. Please visit http://vpm.dc.gov/ for additional information. All DC GIS data is stored and exported in Maryland State Plane coordinates NAD 83 meters. METADATA CONTENT IS IN PROCESS OF VALIDATION AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- City of Washington, District of Columbia
- Municipalities Geospatial Data
- Washington, D.C., United States
- Planning and Cadastral, Location, Square, Land, Lot, and Property
- Contributed by:
- More details at