Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Discovery Portal
Big Ten Academic Alliance Geoportal
Exhibit "B": [map showing the location of public schools attended by Japanese children in San Francisco, California, prior to an October 11, 1906, order by the San Francisco Board of Education, which transferred Japanese pupils to a single "Oriental School" in the burned area of the city].
- United States Senate.Committee on Foreign Relations.
- Map detached from "Message from the President of the United States, transmitting the final report of Secretary Metcalf on the situation affecting the Japanese in the City of San Francisco, Cal.," issued as a U.S. Senate document
- Michigan State University Map Library
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Thematic maps and Statistical maps
- Contributed by:
- Michigan State
- More details at