NJ Foreign Trade Zone Boundaries [New Jersey] Full Details
|Click on map to inspect values|
- NJ Foreign Trade Zone Boundaries [New Jersey]
- This dataset contains the boundaries of New Jersey Foreign Trade Zones and Subzones.The US Foreign Trade Zone Board is authorized, subject to certain conditions and restrictions to grant to corporations the privilege of establishing, operating, and maintaining foreign-trade zones in or adjacent to ports of entry under the jurisdiction of the United States. Zones allow the handling of merchandise in shipment of foreign merchandise into customs territory, appraisal, and reshipment to zones foreign and domestic, merchandise of every description, except such as is prohibited by law, without being subject to the customs laws of the United States.
- New Jersey Department of State, Office for Planning Advocacy
- New Jersey Geographic Information Network (NJGIN) Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- NEW JERSEY DEPARTMENT OF STATE, OFFICE FOR PLANNING ADVOCACY END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT.NOTICE TO USER: THIS IS A CONTRACT. USE OF THE ACCOMPANYING DATA AND/OR SOFTWARE MEANS THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, erase your copy or return the software and/or data to The New Jersey Office for Planning Advocacy(OPA) without using or copying it in any way. The End User is defined as any person or organization receiving these files directly from OPA. OPA grants to the End User a license to use the software, data and documentation provided the End User agrees to the following: I. LIMITED WARRANTY: Notwithstanding the special conditions regarding the subject data specified in part III of this licensing agreement, the Office for Planning Advocacy makes no representations of any kind, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular use, nor are any such warranties to be implied, with respect to the digital software and data furnished. The Office for Planning Advocacy assumes no responsibility to maintain them in any manner or form. II. TERMS OF AGREEMENT: The data received from OPA is to be used solely by the End User and will not be reproduced or redistributed for use by anyone else, without first obtaining permission from OPA. III. SPECIAL CONDITIONS: The delineations been produced and released by the New Jersey Office for Planning Advocacy. The boundaries reflect delineations as of the date the files are posted on our website: www.nj.gov/state/planning. Any map changes accepted in the interim are not reflected in these delineations. Due to the complex nature of this mapping and the relationship of all of the individual parts of the mapping, questions regarding the the file should not be resolved by or even considered using mapping alone. For this reason, any questions relating to the mapping for the State should be directed to OPA. The information has been delivered in a standard format. OPA assumes no liability for inability of the End User to use the data/software for any financial damages caused by such an inability. OPA agrees, however, to assist in resolving any problems in using the software or data and to reproduce the data if necessary.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: