Spot Elevations [New Jersey] Full Details
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Spot Elevations [New Jersey]
- This feature class is part of the Monmouth County Planimetric Database. It is a point-based feature class that has spot elevations within the County's Database.
- Division of Planning, GIS Section, Monmouth County, GIS Services Manager
- New Jersey Geographic Information Network (NJGIN) Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- ---Disclaimer---Monmouth County makes no claim as to the accuracy of the dataset and specifically assumes no responsibility for its positional and content accuracy. County GIS data is intended as an information base only and is not intended to replace any legal records. The County accepts no responsibility for any conflict with the actual legal records or for information not transferred from legal records to the County GIS database. The County assumes no responsibility to maintain the dataset in any manner or form unless specified by a legal agreement. Data accuracy is limited by the accuracy and scale of the original source. The County's data is maintained in North American Datum (NAD) 1983 horizontal geodetic datum and in the New Jersey State Plane Coordinate System (NJSPC), commonly known as New Jersey State Plane, NAD 83, US Feet (FIPS 2900). Please review the dataset’s metadata for more detailed information and use limitations. The intended user is responsible for understanding the accuracy limitations of the digital data layer and will use the information accordingly. The County makes no representations of any kind, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use, nor are any such warranties to be implied, with respect to the digital data layer. Neither the County nor its affiliates, employees nor agents shall be liable for any loss or injury caused in whole or in part by use of this data or in reliance upon the information contained herein or linked hereto. You understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained is done at your own risk and discretion and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from download of such material. The Monmouth County Division of Planning strives to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in these datasets, but changes sometimes occur without our knowledge. Monmouth County cannot be held liable in the event of omissions or errors within in the application. Contact the respective agency to confirm information.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: