Transit Trip Count and Headway by Route [Minnesota] Full Details
- Transit Trip Count and Headway by Route [Minnesota]
- The Transit Route Trip Count and Headway layer contains frequency statistics for all trips serving the Twin Cities regional metropolitan area. One shape and one corresponding record exists for each individual road segment during a specific day of the week for a specific route. One road segment can have three or more copies of the same shape if the trip pattern occurs on a weekday, Saturday, and Sunday. Headway is defined as the number of minutes in a service period divided by the trip count for that same service period. The number represents the average rate of minutes between each trip. The line work for the dataset was derived from MRCC Street Centerlines and NCompass Centerlines for Sherburne and Wright County areas. A small number of line segments have been added to completely depict the network traveled by fixed-route transit vehicles. To identify trip counts and headway for specific routes and roads in the Twin Cities metropolitan area. Pattern geography is updated weekly and includes linework from the MRCC and NCompass Street Centerline dataset.
- Metropolitan Council of the Twin Cities Area
- Minnesota Geospatial Commons
- Resource Class:
- None. This dataset is public domain under the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act (Minnesota Statutes Chapter 13). If the dataset is not available from the Online Linkage in Section 6, please contact the Distribution Contact Person.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: