Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Discovery Portal
Big Ten Academic Alliance Geoportal
Map of the country occupied by the Federal and Confederate armies on the 8th. & 21st. July 1861 by Warder & Catlett, surveyors & publishers.
- Warder & Catlett.,Alexander, Samuel.
- Relief shown by hachures. Shows disposition and movement of troops at the First Battle of Bull Run. "Lith. of Hoyer & Ludwig. Richmond, Va." 1 map: mounted on cloth; 37 x 28 cm This map is in the public domain. Please attribute access and use of this digitized map to the Stephen S. Clark Library, University of Michigan Library.
- Clark Library Map Collections
- Bull Run, Virginia, United States and Virginia, United States
- American Civil War and Battle of Bull Run
- Contributed by:
- More details at