Fort Wood, N.Y.H. Full Details
- Fort Wood, N.Y.H.
- Sheet 1: Map shows the Light House Reservation, Statue of Liberty, buildings, and contour lines, sewers, and low water lines. Sheet 2: The island is shown with buildings, the Statue of Liberty is shown, the Macadam Roadway shown, and wharfs are shown. Sheet 3: Map shows the Statue of Liberty, a few buildings contour lines, and the sea wall. Sheet 4: The boundary lines of submerged land is shown, pile wharf and wharf, buildings are drawn (some labeled). Similar to map Hudson-00110 with longer legend and more notes.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: