Grant maps of Jersey City, Hudson County, N.J. Full Details
- Grant maps of Jersey City, Hudson County, N.J.
- Two sheets of a three sheet set of grant maps of Jersey City. Sheet one shows the grants to the New Jersey West Line Railroad Co. and city of Jersey City along with the Tide Water Basin established by act of legislature in 1872. Sheet two shows the grant to the Morris Canal and Banking Co. as well as the road layout of Jersey City.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: