Water depths of Newark Bay Full Details
- Water depths of Newark Bay
- Map shows water depths of Newark Bay where it branches off to the Passaic & Hackensack River. At the northernmost point is Snake Hill, easternmost is Oyster Island in NY Bay. Southernmost is Port Richmond & westernmost is Newark.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: