Plan of Spruce Street Wharf Full Details
- Plan of Spruce Street Wharf
- City of Camden from Delaware River to Front Street between Pine Street and Walnut Street. Map shows the 1914 Pierhead line, the 1890 Bulkhead line, the land leased to Victor Talking Machine Co., and property of the American Dredging Company.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: