Riparian survey, Beach Haven Terrace, Barnegat Bay Full Details
- Riparian survey, Beach Haven Terrace, Barnegat Bay
- This map depicts the Beach Haven Terrace community on Long Beach Island. It shows specific lot information along Delaware and Pacific Avenues and the railroad line along Bay Avenue. Red markings appear to survey a bounded area that details five points. Source map supplied by New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection The map has a notes inscription that says Riparian Envelope #17.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: