Sunset Island, formerly Pelican Island, Dover Township, Ocean County, New Jersey Full Details
- Sunset Island, formerly Pelican Island, Dover Township, Ocean County, New Jersey
- This map is a reduced size negative photostat, one of two identical copies. As the main feature, it depicts a map of the Sunset Island street and lot set up, divided into sections A to J and 1 to 25. There is also a small inset map that shows Sunset Island's location in the larger context of main highways and connections to Long Beach Island, the New Jersey shore, and Philadelphia. Source map supplied by New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection Handwritten inscription to the bottom left says: " The boundary line shown herewith is per Dover Township map - and not officially accepted by Berkeley. See file 4526. F.C.F. 9-4-31"
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: