Jersey Shore, sheets 115 and 116 Full Details
- Jersey Shore, sheets 115 and 116
- This long folded map depicts Monmouth County and Ocean County shores. The map also lists bodies of water, some land forms, and man-made features, including what look like property lot lines. Latitude and longitude lines are visible. It is undated but likely from the 19th century. There is much foxing, and one piece is torn from the edge. Source map supplied by New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection No indication to attribute responsibility for this map.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: