Surveyed 1867 & 1868 by C.M. Bache Full Details
- Surveyed 1867 & 1868 by C.M. Bache
- This map includes three maps of coastline and coastal land area, primarily in Ocean County, all arranged on one paper. The map also lists bodies of water, some land forms and man-made features like train stations. There are red lines and some scant handwritten notes inscribed on the map. The map has multiple tears. Source map supplied by New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection The map misspells Metedeconk River as Meteticonk.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: