Ellis Island showing boundary between states of New Jersey and New York Full Details
- Ellis Island showing boundary between states of New Jersey and New York
- Ellis Island today: Located in the Upper Bay west of Jersey City and southwest of Manhattan This map of Ellis Island depicts the delineation of the jurisdictional boundary between New Jersey and New York, on Ellis Island, as per the Supreme Court ruling of 1998, New Jersey v. New York, 523 U.S. 767 (1998). Map supplied by New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, Bureau of Tidelands Management. This map is a revised version (December 1, 1998) of the original dated April 30, 1997.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: