Bass River Township Full Details
- Bass River Township
- Four properties in Bass River Township "scale: 1 inch = 50 feet Date: April 1923 Condition: Good Map depicts four properties identified as ""parcels."" Parcel 2 is .104 acres acquired from Annie Cramer; Parcel 3 is .599 acres acquired from A.D. Hiliman; Parcel 4 is .350 acres acquired from Jesse Cramer; and Parcel 5 is .021 acres acquired from W. T. Loveland."
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- "This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use."
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: