Pierhead and bulkhead lines for lower half of Newark Bay, Elizabeth and Bayonne, N.J., Staten Island, N.Y., and Shooters Island, N.Y. (sheet no. 39)
Approved by Assistant Secretary of War May 10, 1915 and adopted by the Board of Commerce and Navigation August 3, 1915.
This map is based principally upon surveys made in 1913 and 1914 by U.S. Engineer Office, Third N.Y. District, supplemented by compilations from maps and data of the U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey and local municipal offices.
Prepared by the New York Harbor Line Board July 1914.