Frontage at Somers Point Full Details
- Frontage at Somers Point
- Board of Commerce and Navigation map of frontage at Somers Point, to accompany report of August 27, 1927 to Commissioner Harrison Cook. Map covers area from New Jersey Avenue to Bass Harbor along Great Egg Harbor Bay in. Map depicts the existing pierhead and bulkhead lines as well as the proposed pierhead in addition to the various grants shown to Charles W. Potts, Charles G. Ivans, George A. Farmer, and Geroge Hyde. Attached is a blueprint on paper copy of the same map.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: