Sanborn Map of Highland Park, New Jersey - Map 45 Full Details
- Sanborn Map of Highland Park, New Jersey - Map 45
- This is map 45 in the Sanborn series of maps of Highland Park, circa 1919-1929 (exact date unknown). The map shows the area bounded by River Road, Raritan, Rutgers Place, and Lawrence, with portions of Harrison, Adelaide, Grant, Parkway, Lincoln, and the Raritan River with a bridge from Raritan Ave. From the Rutgers University Special Collections/University Archives uncatalogued collection. Purpose: To map the city of Highland Park for insurance purposes.
- Sanborn Map & Publishing Company
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: