Topographical survey of Hamilton Township Full Details
- Topographical survey of Hamilton Township
- Scale: 1:31680 Image is from a copy of the original on Mylar. For drawings #2 to 34 inclusive. Numbers 2 to 34 (encircled) indicate the sheet numbers of drawings covering survey. All contour elevations indicated on drawings = City Datum. City Datum = El. 100.00 B.M. at Old P.O. Bldg. Trenton, NJ. U.S. Coast Geodetic Survey El. at same B.M. = 54.963. Contour intervals, 2 feet on Dr'wgs - #2 to 22 incl. 25, 26, 27, 31, 33, + 39. Contour intervals, 2 feet and 10 feet on others, as noted there on. Elevation of contour lines indicated by figures on line. Figures shown inside of closed contours show the actual elevation on the earths surface indicated by a small cross. Figures shown at street or highway intersections, also along center of streets or highways, indicate elevation at the point. Industrial and wooded areas, railroads, cemetaries, school and hospital grounds not surveyed.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: