Riparian & stream survey Full Details
- Riparian & stream survey
- Project: S-F2-198 Scale: 1:1200 Drainage basin: Delaware River Image is from a copy of the original on Mylar. Drawn by E.S. Becker Drawn date 5-21-35 Checked date 10-30-36 All bearings reffered to N.J. Grid Bearing established bhy U.S. Coast & Geodetic Survey. Co-ordinates referred to same origin. Levels referred to Local Control Survey Datum. Origin of Latitude 38 degrees-50N. Longitude 74 degrees-40W. Coordiate X-2000 000.00' Y=0.00' (Mercater Projection) Creek stationing taken along north creek bank.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: