Riparian & stream survey Full Details
- Riparian & stream survey
- Project: S-F2-198 (Emergency Relief Administration) Project No.: 2041 (Civil Works Administration) Scale: 1:1200 Drainage Basin: Passaic River Dec. 1934 (Emergency Relief Administration); March 1934 (Civil Works Administration) All bearings unless otherwise noted are True Meridian Bearings at Broadway Bridge Paterson. All elevations and soundings shown are taken from the New Jersey N.J.G. Datum. Image is from a copy of the original on Mylar.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: