Riparian & stream survey Full Details
- Riparian & stream survey
- Scale: 1:1200 Drainage Basin: Hudson Image is from a copy of the original on Mylar. Elevations refer to U.S.M. L.W. Sandy Hook. Coordinates refer to U.S.C. & G.S. Sta. Bogart s=20350, w=20250. Blue lines refer to U.S. Pierhead & Bulkhead. Red lines refer to Traverse Riparian Survey. N.J. Geodetic Contrl Survey coordinates for Sta. Bogart are x=2,152,870.49, y=644,725.43.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: