Riparian & stream survey Full Details
- Riparian & stream survey
- Project: ST-70 Scale: 1:2400 Drainage basin: Delaware River Image is from a copy of the original on Mylar. Drawn by J.W. Moses Date October 1936 Approved All bearings referred to N.J. Grid Bearing established by U.S. Coast & Geodetic Survey. Co-ordinates referred to same origin. Levels referred to Local Control Survey Datum. Origin of Latitude 38 degrees-50N. Longitude 74 degrees-40W. Coordiate X-2000 000.00' Y=0.00' (Mercater Projection) Creek stationing taken along north creek bank. This survey has been projected from U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey Triangulation station at Mt. Holly with on an Azimuth of 289 degrees 51'-31.9" to water tower at Pemberton. Coordinate of Mt. Holly being taken as X 1965798.70-Y.425843.30. To refer elevations at this map to U.S.E.D datum ADD 7.901 wherever the words U.S.C.8G Survey is used it is intended to mean the local control system for the state of N.J.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- New Jersey Environmental Digital Library
- Date Issued:
- This resource may be copyright protected. You may make use of this resource, with proper attribution, for educational and other non-commercial uses only. Contact the contributing organization to obtain permission for reproduction, publication, and commercial use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: