Ramsey, New Jersey 1940 Full Details
- Ramsey, New Jersey 1940
- U.S. Department of the Interior Geological Survey map of the Ramsey quadrangle in New York and north-eastern New Jersey. The New York portion is left blank as it is already depicted in the Ramapo quadrangle map. Major highways and significant destinations outside of map area are shown in red. Small sections missing and five strips of adhesive tape are visible along the top.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: