Netherwood development Plainfield, New Jersey map 1891 Full Details
- Netherwood development Plainfield, New Jersey map 1891
- Map of the desirable builing lots owned by Watson Whittlesey in the development of Netherwood in Plainfield, New Jersey. There is an advertisement notice for land, prices of lots, and sale start date placed by William H. Moffitt, placed in the center of the map. Printed by Chas. M. Kozlay of Brooklyn, N.Y. Some handwritten notes on the map, and a purple stamp denoted a change in the maps physical location.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: