Middlesex County, New Jersey, engineering soil map 1 Full Details
- Middlesex County, New Jersey, engineering soil map 1
- Sheet 1 of 3 in an engineering soil map prepared by the Joint Highway Research Project, New Jersey State Highway Department and Rutgers University in cooperation with the Bureau of Public Roads, U.S. Department of Commerce utilizing a base map of Middlesex County, New Jersey. Inset key maps of all three sheets and of the state. Indicates boundaries for soil groups, county, state and municipal. Almost entire legend descriptions faded as to be unreadable.
- New Jersey. State Highway Department
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: