New Jersey 1913 road map Full Details
- New Jersey 1913 road map
- Road map of the state of New Jersey from the N.J. Geological Survey under the direction of Edwin A. Stevens, Commissioner of Public Roads; Robert A. Meeker, State Highway Engineer and Henry B. Kummel, State Geologist. Roads designated in red solid or dashed lines as improved with state aid, improved without state aid or as turnpikes. Creasing at folds.
- New Jersey Geological Survey (NJGS)
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: