New Jersey land type areas 1954 Full Details
- New Jersey land type areas 1954
- Land type areas of New Jersey, 1954. Color coded by types of glacial deposits and coastal plains. Created under the direction of the New Jersey Agricultural Exeperiment Station of Rutgers University and the U.S.D.A. Soil Conservation Service.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: