Newark, New Jersey 1890 Full Details
- Newark, New Jersey 1890
- Indexed commercial map of Newark, Harrison and Kearney, New Jersey from latest official and special surveys. Map color coded by wards. Includes full street index and a listing of parks, bridges and creeks. Mounted on linen. Separating from mounting.
- American Publishing Company
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: