Bay Head Junction, New Jersey 1882 Full Details
- Bay Head Junction, New Jersey 1882
- Map of Bay Head Junction at Point Pleasant (now Bay Head), Ocean County, New Jersey. Map shows portion of the Central Rail Road of New Jersey and the Pennsylvania Railroad. Includes description of the recently divided land lots available for sale and an inset of southern New Jersey.
- Henry Seibert and Brother, Lithographer
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: