Hammonton, New Jersey, AMS 1948 Full Details
- Hammonton, New Jersey, AMS 1948
- Map created as part of a survey made by the Army Map Service, Corp of Engineers, Department of the Army, Washington D.C. Legend shows types of roads, water, land and boundaries.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: