Englewood, New Jersey 1913, 4th Ward Full Details
- Englewood, New Jersey 1913, 4th Ward
- Map of a proposed sewerage system for the City of Englewood, N.J., October 1913. Fourth of four map set showing each ward. Legend indicates proposed sewers, flush tanks, manholes and mean high and low water levels.
- Robert A. Welcke, Photographer - Lithographer
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: