Englewood, New Jersey 1913, 1st Ward Full Details
- Englewood, New Jersey 1913, 1st Ward
- Map of a proposed sewerage system for the City of Englewood, N.J., October 1913. First of four map set showing each ward. Legend indicates proposed sewers, flush tanks, and manholes.
- Robert A. Welcke, Photographer - Lithographer
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: