Union County, New Jersey highways, map 1 Full Details
- Union County, New Jersey highways, map 1
- General highway map of Union County. Sheet one of a nine plate map. Prepared by the New Jersey State Highway Department, Division of Planning in cooperation with the U. S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Public Roads. State highways (including proposed roads) are as of Dec. 31, 1967. This plate includes legends showing road system designations and types, railroads, navigation and drainage and general culture features.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: