New Jersey state 1906 Full Details
- New Jersey state 1906
- Atlas sheet 38 of a Geological Survey of New Jersey under the direction of Henry B. Kummel, state geologist. Color coded by township. Index provided of additional boroughs and divided townships not already printed on map. One corner torn off.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: