South Brunswick, New Jersey 1974 Full Details
- South Brunswick, New Jersey 1974
- Front page of a two sided map. This side shows primary map of South Brunswick, N.J. and includes a directory of Points of Interest (consisting of schools, fire stations, and post offices). Also designated on map are wells and pumping stations. Significant damage and discoloration from moisture.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: