Bergen County, New Jersey highways 1965 map 2 Full Details
- Bergen County, New Jersey highways 1965 map 2
- Base map of Bergen County. Sheet two of an 11 plate map. Prepared by the New Jersey State Highway Department, Division of Planning in cooperation with the U. S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Public Roads. Culture, county roads and municipal streets are as of 1953. This sheet includes legend showing road system designations, railroads, road types, navigation and drainage, bridges and tunnels, boundaries, general culture features.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- Historical Maps of New Jersey
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: