Lebanon State Forest map 1962 Full Details
- Lebanon State Forest map 1962
- Inside of brochure features road map of the Lebanon State Forest (now Brendan T. Byrne State Forest) and surrounding areas, including New Lisbon and Whiting. Portions of tracks on the Pennsylvania and Central Railroad of New Jersey lines are visible. In corner is a guide to the Deep Hollow Pond picnic and camp sites. Legend indicates state forest, streams, forest office, fire tower and restricted camp sites. Alongside main map is a smaller map called Pictoral Guide to Pakim Pond Recreational Area.
- New Jersey. Department of Conservation and Economic Development
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- SPCOL Map Collection
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: