Fenner Land in South Orange, 1874 Full Details
- Fenner Land in South Orange, 1874
- Map depicts the Spring Grange property of Henry Fenner which was located in South Orange, NJ. Map was surveyed and laid out by Frank H. Earle, Civil Engineer and Surveyer, Jersey City, NJ.
- The Graphic Co., Photographer-Lithographer, 39 and 41 Park Place, New York NY
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- SPCOL Map Collection
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: