Camp Dix and Vicinity 1917 Part 7 Full Details
- Camp Dix and Vicinity 1917 Part 7
- Map of the vicinity of Camp Dix. One of multiple plates in map. Map emphasizes topography including mountains and vegetation. Based on U.S.G.S. map. Legend designates Metalled roads, ordinary roads, private or unimproved roads, telegraph lines, division headquarters and U.S. reservation boundries. Paragraph in bottom right corner details the scale used to measure distance. Map created by Lithographer Chas Hart.
- Chas Hart, Lithographer, 36 Vesey St. New York NY
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- SPCOL Map Collection
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: