City of Camden, NJ river front map, 1865. Full Details
- City of Camden, NJ river front map, 1865.
- Map of Camden city water front from Coopers Point to Kaighns Point, along with the water front of Philadelphia PA. Map includes water depths in feet based on soundings taken in the Delaware River. Other information on map includes some company names of buildings and demarcations of 1832 low water line and original high water line. Map was part of a Report of the Commissioners to the Legislature of the State of New Jersey.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Resource Class:
- SPCOL Map Collection
- Date Issued:
- This object has been provided by Rutgers University Libraries Special Collections after a copyright, permissions, and usage rights evaluation. You may make use of the information under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 license (see creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/). If undeclared, you may need to contact the rights holder for permission for further use.
- Rights Holder:
- Rutgers University Libraries. Special Collections and University Archives
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: