Pedestrian Bridges [Michigan] Full Details
|Click on map to inspect values|
- Pedestrian Bridges [Michigan]
- Inspections of pedestrian bridges over State of Michigan routes are performed on a risk-based interval by MDOT, not to exceed 24 months. While not governed by the National Bridge Inspection Standards, these inspections are performed to maintain safety of the traveled way and to provide information needed for asset management. Routine Inspections of the entire structure may be supplemented by Special Inspections of Bridge Components that require more frequent monitoring.Condition ratings for pedestrian bridges are evaluated following the National Bridge Inventory Condition Ratings in a similar manner to vehicle bridges. These ratings are based on a 0-9 scale and assigned for each culvert or the deck, superstructure and substructure of each bridge.
- Michigan Department of Transportation
- State of Michigan Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- The Michigan Department of Transportation (hereinafter referred to as MDOT) is offering this service to enable the download of data. The information contained in this site is provided as a public service to the citizens of Michigan and to the internet community and serves as a business resource for MDOT and State of Michigan employees. The information available from this website is subject to change on a regular basis, without notice. Every effort is made to provide and maintain useful, accurate, complete, and timely information on this site. HOWEVER, SOME DATA MAY BE INCOMPLETE OR OUTDATED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING ITS DISCLAIMER, neither MDOT, the State of Michigan nor any agency thereof, nor any of their employees, make any warranty, express or implied, nor assume any legal liability or responsibility for the QUALITY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY, ADEQUACY, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR USEFULLNESS of the information, data, maps, and apps represented on this site. MDOT strives for continuous availability of the website for which this site and the data it contains is maintained, however, MDOT will not be responsible in the event the system is down at any point. BY ENTERING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ACCESSING DATA, I AGREE THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE MAY BE INACCURATE, it is the sole responsibility of the user to determine the usability of the data for their purposes. In no event shall MDOT have any liability whatsoever for payment of any consequential, incidental, indirect, special, or tort damages of any kind arising out of the use of or reliance on the geographic data or metadata. All maps and other material provided herein are protected by copyright.These datasets are a public record and, as more fully described below, there are no restrictions on the use, reproduction, or distribution of these datasets.Notwithstanding the foregoing, the public release of these datasets should not be construed, expressed or implied, as to whether any use constitutes a legally permissible purpose. It is the sole responsibility of the user to determine if the data is usable for their purposes.These datasets are provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The State of Michigan (“State”) makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, timeliness, or completeness of these datasets. The State also does not make any warranties, express or implied, for the continued quality, accuracy, or currency of these datasets after they have been downloaded, nor the quality or accuracy of any analyses or re-uses of these datasets. THE STATE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THESE DATASETS AND ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. THE STATE WILL NOT BE LIABLE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY CLAIM FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS AND LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, RELATED TO THE ACCESS OR USE OF THESE DATASETS. IN NO EVENT WILL THE STATE BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE ACCESS OR USE OF THESE DATASETS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE.You forever release the State, its departments, subdivisions, officers, and employees from all claims, rights, actions, demands, damages, liabilities, expenses and fees, which arise out of or relate to your access or use of these datasets. You must defend, indemnify and hold the State, its departments, subdivisions, officers, and employees harmless, without limitation, from and against all actions, claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, attorney fees, and expenses (including those required to establish the right to indemnification) arising out of or relating to your access or use of these datasets. The State reserves the right to modify or remove these datasets for any reason, without notice, at any time. Nothing in these terms constitutes or is intended to be a limitation upon, or waiver of, any privileges and immunities that apply to the State. These terms are governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to conflict of laws provisions. These terms do not apply to other materials or content, including maps or logos, that may be located on the site or portal containing these datasets and that may be protected by intellectual property rights such copyright, trademark, or patent. Nothing in these terms should be construed, expressed or implied, as impacting any existing rights or licenses in such materials or content, if any.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: