Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Discovery Portal
Big Ten Academic Alliance Geoportal
Siege of Delhi.: Plan of the British position maintained from 8th June to 14th Sept. 1857.
- India. Army. Simla Army. Quartermaster-General's Office.
- Cartographic Details: Scale 1:6,000. 500 ft. - 1 in. (E 77°11ʹ35ʺ--E 77°14ʹ12ʺ/N 28°43ʹ10ʺ--N 28°39ʹ18ʺ). Relief shown as contours. Shows: roads, canals, position of British troops. Text and illustrated insets: Delhi Munity Monument -- Miniature embrasure built to mark the position of the batteries -- Siege battery memorials -- Cashmere Gate Memorial. "Drawn in the Quarter Master General's Office, Simla, June 1876." 64 x 99 cm
- Simla : Quarter Master General
- John R. Borchert Map Library
- Military maps and Thematic maps
- Contributed by:
- Visit Source