Pinelands Municipal Zoning [New Jersey] Full Details
This dataset was automatically cataloged from the provider's ArcGIS Hub. In some cases, information shown here may be incorrect or out-of-date. Click the 'Visit Source' button to search for items on the original provider's website.
|Click on map to inspect values
- Pinelands Municipal Zoning [New Jersey]
- This dataset provides the municipal land use zoning within the Pinelands Area.
- New Jersey Pinelands Commission
- New Jersey Geographic Information Network (NJGIN) Open Data Portal
- Resource Class:
- Datasets and Web services
- Resource Type:
- Vector data
- Temporal Coverage:
- Continually updated resource
- Date Issued:
- The geodetic accuracy and precision of the data within the dataset has not been developed nor verified by a licensed surveyor and shall not be or is intended to be used in matters requiring delineation of true ground horizontal and/or vertical controls. The New Jersey Pinelands Commission assumes no responsibility to maintain this data layer in any manner or form. This organization provides the geographic data "as is". This organization makes no guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy of information contained in the geographic data. Also, this organization makes no warranty either expressed or implied, regarding the condition of the product or its fitness for any particular purpose. The user is responsible for understanding the limitations of the data layer provided herein, as documented in this metadata file. Although these files have been processed successfully on computers at this organization, no warranty is made by this organization regarding the use of these data on any other system, nor does the fact of distribution constitute or imply any such warranty. By using data provided herein, the user acknowledges that terms and conditions have been read and that the user is bound by these criteria. The data provided is directly compatible with the ArcGIS suite of products. The user agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of the following: I. DESCRIPTION OF DATA TO BE PROVIDED - The data provided herein are distributed subject to the following conditions and restrictions: SUBJECT DATA LAYERS - For all data contained herein, (NJPC) makes no representations of any kind, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use, nor are any such warranties to be implied with respect to the digital data layers furnished hereunder. NJPC assumes no responsibility to maintain them in any manner or form. II. TERMS OF AGREEMENT 1. Digital data received from the NJPC are to be used solely for internal purposes in the conduct of daily affairs. 2. The data are provided, as is, without warranty of any kind and the user is responsible for understanding the accuracy limitations of all digital data layers provided herein, as documented the associated metadata file. Any reproduction or manipulation of the above data must ensure that the coordinate reference system remains intact and any data manipulation documented in the metadata by the user. NJPC assumes no responsibility for any reproduction or data manipulation done by the user. 3. Digital data received from the NJPC may not be reproduced or redistributed for use by anyone without first obtaining written permission from the NJPC. This clause is not intended to restrict distribution of printed mapped information produced from the digital data. 4. Any maps, publications, reports, or other documents produced as a result of this project that utilize NJPC digital data will credit the New Jersey Pinelands Commission as the source of the data with the following credit/disclaimer: "This (map/publication/report) was developed using New Jersey Pinelands Commission Geographic Information System digital data, but this secondary product has not been verified by NJPC and is not state-authorized." 5. Users shall require any independent contractor, hired to undertake work that will utilize digital data obtained from the NJPC, to agree not to use, reproduce, or redistribute NJPC GIS data for any purpose other than the specified contractual work. All copies of NJPC GIS data utilized by an independent contractor will be required to be returned to the original user at the close of such contractual work. Users hereby agree to abide by the use and reproduction conditions specified above and agree to hold any independent contractor to the same terms. By using data provided herein, the user acknowledges that terms and conditions have been read and that the user is bound by these criteria.
- Access Rights:
- Date Added: